Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let's try this again...

Well I like looking at everyone else's blogs, but I am already irritated with the "blog" thing because my picture doesn't show up as big as everyone else's! I worked on this an hour the other night to no avail! Enough complaining. Well maybe I will briefly complain about the nasty rain which is reeking havoc to our 12 plus inches of snow we had! I just talked to Alissa and they had thunder in Holland! We were going to try and go snowboarding on Friday night and I am terrible at snowboarding in the slush! I am ok when the snow is absolutely perfect, well lets say I get down the hill, but I still warn strangers on the chair lift with me that they better just watch out.

I must say besides the one outburst Trenton had today when I turned off "Cars" (he would have watched it for the second time today), he has been so so good! I just love hearing him talk and reason out things to himself. The other day when I was getting ready for work he looked at me and said, "well, who is going to watch me?" When I told him daddy was going to be home with him he said, "ok, I watch a movie" Hmmmm.. what does that mean? He is just so much fun, tonight we crashed Hot Wheels for 20 minutes and he thought this to be absolutely hilarious! Is it bad that I really hope he does not get into Nascar? Is that somehow racist? Or what is a better word?

Anyway I just thought I would post some pictures for fun. If I can remember how.

No comments: