Monday, February 11, 2008

A long winter's day....






This Sunday was like the classic snow day as a kid, except that I wanted to go to church and when I was a kid I was so excited to be able to stay home and watch the Price Is Right! I didn't even sleep in because I didn't think church would get canceled. I was getting ready and making a salad for our Bible study that night. We ended up not having evening service or Bible study! We instead went to Kevin and Kelly (brother and sister-in-law) for supper with all the Schuiteman's and Cara and Jamie. I always wonder what Cara and Jamie talk about on the way home after a night with all the Schuiteman's!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful pics! It was a nasty day though. Is this winter ever going to end??!! Cute pics of Trenton too.

Becky

sarahfrances2 said...

Hmm, nice blog. I like the pics:D I never knew you even had a blog, but you should maybe join facebook, just a thought:) I hear you guys have lots of snow!!
yuck, I had 2 hrs late tday bc of Ice, mondays I only have class till 10 so I didn't have any:) Have good week!:)
Sarah Wiersma

Jamie and Cara Iedema said...

PS...I gave Sara your blog address if you're wondering how she found you:) She is a bit stalkerish anyway, especially if you join facebook...

Cara