Sunday, January 20, 2008
Getting Started!
I have thought about starting a blog for our family since we went on our vacation in September 2007. Now that it is January 2008 I am starting, yes this is how I run my life, always a few months behind and at least 10 minutes late! It has to be someone, right? Truth is I am so intimidated by computers and the internet that as I am typing this I am positive something still won't work right and I will have to call Alissa or Becky tomorrow for help. But I am excited to keep in touch with what's going on in the world and hope more of my friends will start doing this as well. I love looking at all blogs and seeing tidbits from my friends lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks great, Carissa! Doesn't look like you need any help! :)
Becky
I'm glad you realize you are always running late.
Post a Comment